Tuesday 16 October 2012

car jars.

always like to have an air-freshener in my car, and since my last one ran out i haven't got around to getting another one.  so i've started looking around- i want a yummy flavour to fill my nose whilst driving to friend's houses, work, town etc.

as i love my yankee candle products, i've just been onto yankee direct and they have so many car air-freshener flavours to choose from!  do i go for vanilla cupcake, beach walk, coconut bay..?!  SO much choice!  there are also many, many types of fresheners to choose from!  from car jar ultimates to car vent sticks to travel tins. :-)

i'll let you know which one i choose and how i get on with it!

let me know whether you've tried any of these and if you have a favourite flavour!

3 comments:

  1. hmmm this look amazing, I'm always testing the scents and Yankee Candles have lot's of amazing scents to choose from.

    Vanilla Cupcake looks fab. How many come in a container, I was looking for a pack 4 if possible to try.

    Sarah Midland
    www.candlesupply.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. his look is beautiful
    I can only love

    ReplyDelete